Does the thought of serving others through creativity and design excite you? Are you looking for a place to call home that supports and respects your work life as much as your personal life? If you find yourself nodding along, Counsel Creative is looking for a Graphic Designer just like you.
In this role, the Designer will design and manage projects from concept to completion on a wide range of creative projects including branding, website design, digital marketing and print collateral.
What We’re Looking For
• Highly talented and creative professional who can work across media
• Self-starter that is comfortable carrying forward many active projects at once
• Individual that is passionate about working with others
• Someone who maintains a positive attitude under pressure
• Excellent graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Creativity, versatility, conceptual / visual ability and originality
• A heavily detail-oriented mindset
• Strong interaction, communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
• Ability to multitask and own project-specific milestones
• Approach all creative endeavors with a collaborative mindset and organized workflow
• Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
At Counsel Creative, we want to provide a space where you can feel loved, valued, and appreciated for your talents and hard work. If you are looking for a place where you can create quality and purposeful work while engaging in positive and meaningful relationships; if you find joy in being authentic and loving on others; if you’re looking for a safe space that cultivates growth and inspires hope—let’s start talking. We consider ourselves family, and we’d love for you to be a part of it too.
Please send all resumes (and portfolios) to email@example.com.